Zurich has announced the launch of automated risk data feeds for advisers, claiming the products will help them prepare for the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The data feeds allow advisers to access daily in-force policy and client information through XPLAN, and have been live for approximately one week.
“With recent research revealing an increased focus on efficiency will be the single biggest expected outcome of upcoming FOFA reforms, the timing is perfect for giving advisers direct access to the information they need without double handling of data,” said Philip Kewin, general manager, retail, for the life and investments business.
Zurich plans to expand the initiative to other financial planning systems in the coming months.
Currently, advisers who haven’t subscribed to data feeds manually enter client and associated policy data into their financial planning system.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all