Zurich has announced the launch of automated risk data feeds for advisers, claiming the products will help them prepare for the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The data feeds allow advisers to access daily in-force policy and client information through XPLAN, and have been live for approximately one week.
“With recent research revealing an increased focus on efficiency will be the single biggest expected outcome of upcoming FOFA reforms, the timing is perfect for giving advisers direct access to the information they need without double handling of data,” said Philip Kewin, general manager, retail, for the life and investments business.
Zurich plans to expand the initiative to other financial planning systems in the coming months.
Currently, advisers who haven’t subscribed to data feeds manually enter client and associated policy data into their financial planning system.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 29 Jun 2017Real return fund take-up on the rise, says PerpetualBy Staff Reporter
- 29 Jun 2017CPA advice arm fuels liability concernsBy Katarina Taurian
- 29 Jun 2017ASIC takes IFA crackdown a step furtherBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- view all