Zurich has announced the launch of automated risk data feeds for advisers, claiming the products will help them prepare for the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The data feeds allow advisers to access daily in-force policy and client information through XPLAN, and have been live for approximately one week.
“With recent research revealing an increased focus on efficiency will be the single biggest expected outcome of upcoming FOFA reforms, the timing is perfect for giving advisers direct access to the information they need without double handling of data,” said Philip Kewin, general manager, retail, for the life and investments business.
Zurich plans to expand the initiative to other financial planning systems in the coming months.
Currently, advisers who haven’t subscribed to data feeds manually enter client and associated policy data into their financial planning system.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all