Zurich has announced the launch of automated risk data feeds for advisers, claiming the products will help them prepare for the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
The data feeds allow advisers to access daily in-force policy and client information through XPLAN, and have been live for approximately one week.
“With recent research revealing an increased focus on efficiency will be the single biggest expected outcome of upcoming FOFA reforms, the timing is perfect for giving advisers direct access to the information they need without double handling of data,” said Philip Kewin, general manager, retail, for the life and investments business.
Zurich plans to expand the initiative to other financial planning systems in the coming months.
Currently, advisers who haven’t subscribed to data feeds manually enter client and associated policy data into their financial planning system.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all