Dealer group ClearView has named former Millenium3 executive director Mike Pope as its new head of ClearView Financial Advice, among its latest appointments to the senior management team.
Pope will be responsible for supporting ClearView’s employed, franchised and aligned advisers through the coming changes to the industry.
"With regulatory change affecting our industry, we are delighted to have Mike join the management team as his deep knowledge of the advice business and strong product knowledge will further strengthen the ClearView offer in the marketplace," ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said.
Mr Pope has more than 20 years' experience in financial services, including more than six years as executive director of Millenium3 and head of product, risk and research.
ClearView has also appointed Elliot Singfield as head of direct as the company looks to refocus on its direct business branch.
In his new role, Singfield will lead the direct business, which includes life and wealth products sold to customers through telemarketing, the internet and strategic partners.
"I am delighted that Elliot will be leading our efforts to ensure effective delivery of our direct products and services to ClearView's customers and strategic partners," Swanson said.
"He brings much technical expertise, team work, and leadership capability to make ClearView's direct business a success."
The new hires join other recent additions Jason Jones as national sales manager, wealth; Kellie Byrne as business development manager for NSW and ACT; and Rob McPherson as state manager for Western Australia and South Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all