Centric Wealth’s latest board appointment, Bonnie Boezeman, has issued a strong endorsement of the role of financial advisers in society.
“I believe sound financial advice is a very important component of the overall wellbeing of our
nation,” she said in a statement following her appointment to the Centric board.
“Within this sphere, Centric Wealth is renowned for providing its clients with the expertise and tools to achieve financial peace of mind, which is something we all aspire towards.”
Chairman David Shein said Ms Boezeman’s considerable business expertise would be highly valued by the group.
“Bonnie brings significant experience, gained in Australia and overseas, and is highly regarded by both the business and government communities,” he said.
“Bonnie is well known for her business acumen, as well as her philanthropic achievements.
“We believe this experience will be of significant value as we continue to execute
the growth strategy of Centric Wealth.”
Ms Boezeman has been on more than 14 boards across funds management, insurance, retail, Defence Housing in Canberra, events, property and gaming.
She spent 12 years as managing director and chair of Time Life Australia and was chair of eBay-owned PayPal Australia for six years.
Ms Boezeman currently sits on the board of Urban Growth NSW and is chair of both the Community Relations Commission and the Australian Technology Park’s audit and risk committee.
She is also the managing director of Business Benefits International, which provides strategic and marketing advice.
Ms Boezeman was made an Officer in the Order of Australia in the 2003 Queen’s Honours List, received a Centenary Medal from the Prime Minister in 2003 and a papal knighthood from Pope Benedict XVI in 2009.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all