Following its merger with Tynan Mackenzie last year, dealer group ipac has expanded its executive team, hiring three new general managers across its New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria advice businesses.
The new NSW general manager’s position will be filled internally, with former chief operating officer Eric Gibson taking up the reins. Gibson is a chartered accountant and previously worked for Ernst & Young in Ireland and the United States, as well as PepsiCo and BT Financial Group in Australia.
In Queensland, the AMP-aligned dealer group is also promoting from within, naming Nick Brinkworth as the new GM. Brinkworth was formerly in charge of the group’s North Queensland and the Gold Coast. He also cut his teeth in BT’s advice department and is a certified financial planner.
Victoria’s new GM, Craig Weber, re-joins from the acquired Tynan MacKenzie, where he was operations manager, having previously worked with ipac as an advice coach.
“All three of our GMs bring significant industry experience, and with their passion for financial advice, will provide instrumental leadership in their respective states,” said ipac managing director Tim Steele.
“ipac is committed to delivering quality financial advice across our expanded network and these roles will be pivotal in ensuring we continue to provide support for our advisers and a strong advice proposition for our clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all