Zurich Financial Services has made a number of appointments which it says will “further strengthen Zurich’s position as a partner of choice for advisers.”
Re-joining Zurich after a four year stint with BlackRock, James Holt has been appointed as an investment specialist in the life and investments team, responsible for providing commentary to advisers and investors about Zurich’s managed funds suite.
From 2002 to 2006, Holt led the investment specialist team at Zurich, describing himself as the “public face of Zurich Investments” on his LinkedIn profile. Prior to joining Zurich the first time, Holt worked for BT Financial Group and Macquarie in investment and superannuation roles.
Zurich has also appointed former Commonwealth Financial Planning business development manager (BDM) Amy Smith to the role of implementation manager in the strategic accounts team. Smith will work closely with dealer group partners on strategic initiatives and adviser education.
Meanwhile, David Ghilks and Jason Milosevski join Zurich’s national sales team as BDMs in the life & investment department. Ghilks and Milosevski join the team from CommInsure and AXA respectively.
“These appointments clearly reflect Zurich’s ongoing commitment to the market, boosting the strategic accounts and research team to nine people,” said Zurich head of strategic accounts and research Tim Meggitt.
“They are valuable additions to the Zurich team, bringing with them a wealth of experience in understanding the needs of advisers and dealer groups.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017AIA’s PPPI added to Macquarie WrapBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Aug 2017s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all