Centric Wealth has appointed Sean Ryan to its Canberra team, in a move to strengthen the company’s ACT presence.
Mr Ryan, a financial planning professional with 15 years’ experience in the industry, previously spent five years at Perpetual Limited, where he held senior positions, such as senior adviser and team leader.
He also has experience in advising families of persons with diminished capacity, compensation trusts and management of estate assets.
The announcement follows the appointment of Sara Caggiano late last year.
Prior to Centric Wealth, Ms Caggiano was previously senior financial consultant at Perpetual Limited, where she advised financially successful individuals, families and organisations on how to grow and protect their wealth.
Chief executive of Centric Wealth, Phil Kearns, said that both staff members’ local experience and networks would be of great benefit to the company.
“Regional and interstate growth is very important for Centric Wealth,” he said.
“We are very pleased to welcome someone with Sean’s credentials and look forward to him making a positive impact on the business.”
Head of local operations, Roger Hancock, said their Canberra practice had received increase demand from existing and potential clients, so the additional staff would be of benefit.
“We believe much of this (increased demand) is due to the perception that we are through the worst of the markets and that now is the time to reassess and implement wealth management strategies,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all