Non-aligned financial planning group Futuro Financial Services has appointed two senior staff following the significant growth of the business.
Mark Prestige has been appointed associate director, with responsibility for expanding Futuro’s existing businesses in Victoria and the state’s network as a whole.
Mr Prestige, who most recently was network development management at Infocus Wealth Management, has extensive experience in establishing national distribution networks, succession planning and joint ventures.
He has also held network management roles at ING Group Australia and Westpac.
Meanwhile, Christopher Hirst has been hired as Futuro’s national manager of compliance.
He is responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the group’s compliance program, advice policies, documents, procedures and tools, in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Mr Hirst held similar roles with Professional Investment Services and also as a planner and corporate banker with Suncorp Metway.
Futuro’s managing director, Dennis Bashford, said: “By appointing experienced people to our team, we will be able to maintain a high level of support to our current national network of planners to ensure capacity for future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all