Non-aligned financial planning group Futuro Financial Services has appointed two senior staff following the significant growth of the business.
Mark Prestige has been appointed associate director, with responsibility for expanding Futuro’s existing businesses in Victoria and the state’s network as a whole.
Mr Prestige, who most recently was network development management at Infocus Wealth Management, has extensive experience in establishing national distribution networks, succession planning and joint ventures.
He has also held network management roles at ING Group Australia and Westpac.
Meanwhile, Christopher Hirst has been hired as Futuro’s national manager of compliance.
He is responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the group’s compliance program, advice policies, documents, procedures and tools, in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Mr Hirst held similar roles with Professional Investment Services and also as a planner and corporate banker with Suncorp Metway.
Futuro’s managing director, Dennis Bashford, said: “By appointing experienced people to our team, we will be able to maintain a high level of support to our current national network of planners to ensure capacity for future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all