Non-aligned financial planning group Futuro Financial Services has appointed two senior staff following the significant growth of the business.
Mark Prestige has been appointed associate director, with responsibility for expanding Futuro’s existing businesses in Victoria and the state’s network as a whole.
Mr Prestige, who most recently was network development management at Infocus Wealth Management, has extensive experience in establishing national distribution networks, succession planning and joint ventures.
He has also held network management roles at ING Group Australia and Westpac.
Meanwhile, Christopher Hirst has been hired as Futuro’s national manager of compliance.
He is responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the group’s compliance program, advice policies, documents, procedures and tools, in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Mr Hirst held similar roles with Professional Investment Services and also as a planner and corporate banker with Suncorp Metway.
Futuro’s managing director, Dennis Bashford, said: “By appointing experienced people to our team, we will be able to maintain a high level of support to our current national network of planners to ensure capacity for future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all