MLC has launched a new resource website to help advisers keep track of the latest information and updates on industry reforms.
MLC On Track is a free site which features information on the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) and Stronger Super reforms.
The site provides advisers with a range of tools and support material on how the reforms may impact product offerings, and advice on how advisers can manage the changes.
MLC advice and marketing executive general manager Richard Nunn said, “Our aim is to meet increasing adviser demand for quality, detailed, easy to understand content with useful tips for how to further improve relationships with customers.
“2013 is set to be another huge year of regulatory reform and it’s a lot for advisers to keep on top of. We’ve created this site to give them back time to focus on looking after their clients and trying to grow their business.”
MLC said the content is available to both MLC-aligned and independent advisers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- view all