MLC has launched a new resource website to help advisers keep track of the latest information and updates on industry reforms.
MLC On Track is a free site which features information on the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) and Stronger Super reforms.
The site provides advisers with a range of tools and support material on how the reforms may impact product offerings, and advice on how advisers can manage the changes.
MLC advice and marketing executive general manager Richard Nunn said, “Our aim is to meet increasing adviser demand for quality, detailed, easy to understand content with useful tips for how to further improve relationships with customers.
“2013 is set to be another huge year of regulatory reform and it’s a lot for advisers to keep on top of. We’ve created this site to give them back time to focus on looking after their clients and trying to grow their business.”
MLC said the content is available to both MLC-aligned and independent advisers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all