With a rapidly increasing number of clients looking for a ‘one-stop shop’ approach to accounting and planning services, Perry Egan Partners has entered into a joint venture with financial planning group, Omniwealth.
The Sydney-based firm, which offers accounting services, entered into the JV to provide clients with the full service offering many are looking for.
“We have wanted to move into financial planning for some years now, but we wanted to wait until we could team up with an experienced firm,” Perry Egan managing partner Michael Egan said.
“Our clients will benefit greatly from the partnership as they can now have all of their accounting and financial planning needs looked after under one roof.”
Omniwealth managing director Matthew Kidd said the JV was a great opportunity to expand the business.
“The real future of financial advice is to bring accounting and financial planning together, as it’s what clients want and demand. This new venture is simply keeping in step with where the industry is heading,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all