With a rapidly increasing number of clients looking for a ‘one-stop shop’ approach to accounting and planning services, Perry Egan Partners has entered into a joint venture with financial planning group, Omniwealth.
The Sydney-based firm, which offers accounting services, entered into the JV to provide clients with the full service offering many are looking for.
“We have wanted to move into financial planning for some years now, but we wanted to wait until we could team up with an experienced firm,” Perry Egan managing partner Michael Egan said.
“Our clients will benefit greatly from the partnership as they can now have all of their accounting and financial planning needs looked after under one roof.”
Omniwealth managing director Matthew Kidd said the JV was a great opportunity to expand the business.
“The real future of financial advice is to bring accounting and financial planning together, as it’s what clients want and demand. This new venture is simply keeping in step with where the industry is heading,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all