MLC has appointed a head of platform sales, following the introduction of the company’s new strategic account management strategy.
Damian Holland, who has almost 20 years’ funds management experience, will drive MLC’s strategy and alignment with the platform product team through to sales support.
The appointment follows those of Ross Barnwell to head of insurance sales and Chris Clayton to head of asset management sales last year.
Holland has had previous experience in a variety of roles, including client management, business development and product development.
MLC’s new strategy, introduced in 2012, aims to ensure that independent advisers and those aligned to MCL get the most appropriate support depending on the location and focus of their business model.
General manager of MLC sales, Geoff Rogers, said the company wanted to support advisers in the best way possible.
“We remain committed to delivering leading edge solutions that are in accordance with the Future of Financial Advice reforms and supported by a product and service offering that meets the best interests of their clients,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all