TAL’s new risk-specialist dealer group, Affinia, has launched a recruitment drive in a bid to attract more advisers from around Australia.
Head of Affinia Craig Parker said the group was committed to becoming the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance.
“We are very serious about building Australia’s leading risk specialist licensee,” he said.
“The relationship that advisers have with their dealer group and the relationships that advisers have with the customers are increasingly long term – built on trust and a deep understanding of needs.”
Parker also launched the company’s values, including participation in Affinia’s community to promote growth, and demonstrating ethics and culture, in and out of the office.
Affinia was launched in November 2012 and recently appointed three new regional managers to give the group representation across all states and territories.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all