TAL’s new risk-specialist dealer group, Affinia, has launched a recruitment drive in a bid to attract more advisers from around Australia.
Head of Affinia Craig Parker said the group was committed to becoming the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance.
“We are very serious about building Australia’s leading risk specialist licensee,” he said.
“The relationship that advisers have with their dealer group and the relationships that advisers have with the customers are increasingly long term – built on trust and a deep understanding of needs.”
Parker also launched the company’s values, including participation in Affinia’s community to promote growth, and demonstrating ethics and culture, in and out of the office.
Affinia was launched in November 2012 and recently appointed three new regional managers to give the group representation across all states and territories.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 27 Jun 2017ASIC cracks down on s923A non-complianceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 27 Jun 2017GPS Wealth to be acquiredBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Former AMP adviser gets permanent banBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017ABA demands rejection of state-based bank taxBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017New Trilogy fund aims for retireesBy Staff Reporter
- view all