TAL’s new risk-specialist dealer group, Affinia, has launched a recruitment drive in a bid to attract more advisers from around Australia.
Head of Affinia Craig Parker said the group was committed to becoming the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance.
“We are very serious about building Australia’s leading risk specialist licensee,” he said.
“The relationship that advisers have with their dealer group and the relationships that advisers have with the customers are increasingly long term – built on trust and a deep understanding of needs.”
Parker also launched the company’s values, including participation in Affinia’s community to promote growth, and demonstrating ethics and culture, in and out of the office.
Affinia was launched in November 2012 and recently appointed three new regional managers to give the group representation across all states and territories.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all