TAL’s new risk-specialist dealer group, Affinia, has launched a recruitment drive in a bid to attract more advisers from around Australia.
Head of Affinia Craig Parker said the group was committed to becoming the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance.
“We are very serious about building Australia’s leading risk specialist licensee,” he said.
“The relationship that advisers have with their dealer group and the relationships that advisers have with the customers are increasingly long term – built on trust and a deep understanding of needs.”
Parker also launched the company’s values, including participation in Affinia’s community to promote growth, and demonstrating ethics and culture, in and out of the office.
Affinia was launched in November 2012 and recently appointed three new regional managers to give the group representation across all states and territories.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all