TAL’s new risk-specialist dealer group, Affinia, has launched a recruitment drive in a bid to attract more advisers from around Australia.
Head of Affinia Craig Parker said the group was committed to becoming the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance.
“We are very serious about building Australia’s leading risk specialist licensee,” he said.
“The relationship that advisers have with their dealer group and the relationships that advisers have with the customers are increasingly long term – built on trust and a deep understanding of needs.”
Parker also launched the company’s values, including participation in Affinia’s community to promote growth, and demonstrating ethics and culture, in and out of the office.
Affinia was launched in November 2012 and recently appointed three new regional managers to give the group representation across all states and territories.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all