The number of financial advice specialists in the Godfrey Pembroke network has reached a record number of 210, the group has announced.
General manager of Godfrey Pembroke, Peter Smith, said that 2012 was a year of growth for the company, with a number of quality practices around Australia joining the network.
“[These practices] are attracted to our leading stance on fees and transparency, our strong practice management capabilities, broad advice model and supportive adviser environment,” Mr Smith said in a statement.
“We share with these practices the same core values: a passion for delivering advice – professional, high quality advice that is always in the client’s best interest.”
In other news, Godfrey Pembroke announced that Tasmanian-based Collins SBS, an adviser firm with an accounting arm, has become the first practice to join the network this year.
It is the ninth company to join the network in the last 12 months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all