The number of financial advice specialists in the Godfrey Pembroke network has reached a record number of 210, the group has announced.
General manager of Godfrey Pembroke, Peter Smith, said that 2012 was a year of growth for the company, with a number of quality practices around Australia joining the network.
“[These practices] are attracted to our leading stance on fees and transparency, our strong practice management capabilities, broad advice model and supportive adviser environment,” Mr Smith said in a statement.
“We share with these practices the same core values: a passion for delivering advice – professional, high quality advice that is always in the client’s best interest.”
In other news, Godfrey Pembroke announced that Tasmanian-based Collins SBS, an adviser firm with an accounting arm, has become the first practice to join the network this year.
It is the ninth company to join the network in the last 12 months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all