The number of financial advice specialists in the Godfrey Pembroke network has reached a record number of 210, the group has announced.
General manager of Godfrey Pembroke, Peter Smith, said that 2012 was a year of growth for the company, with a number of quality practices around Australia joining the network.
“[These practices] are attracted to our leading stance on fees and transparency, our strong practice management capabilities, broad advice model and supportive adviser environment,” Mr Smith said in a statement.
“We share with these practices the same core values: a passion for delivering advice – professional, high quality advice that is always in the client’s best interest.”
In other news, Godfrey Pembroke announced that Tasmanian-based Collins SBS, an adviser firm with an accounting arm, has become the first practice to join the network this year.
It is the ninth company to join the network in the last 12 months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all