The number of financial advice specialists in the Godfrey Pembroke network has reached a record number of 210, the group has announced.
General manager of Godfrey Pembroke, Peter Smith, said that 2012 was a year of growth for the company, with a number of quality practices around Australia joining the network.
“[These practices] are attracted to our leading stance on fees and transparency, our strong practice management capabilities, broad advice model and supportive adviser environment,” Mr Smith said in a statement.
“We share with these practices the same core values: a passion for delivering advice – professional, high quality advice that is always in the client’s best interest.”
In other news, Godfrey Pembroke announced that Tasmanian-based Collins SBS, an adviser firm with an accounting arm, has become the first practice to join the network this year.
It is the ninth company to join the network in the last 12 months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all