The number of financial advice specialists in the Godfrey Pembroke network has reached a record number of 210, the group has announced.
General manager of Godfrey Pembroke, Peter Smith, said that 2012 was a year of growth for the company, with a number of quality practices around Australia joining the network.
“[These practices] are attracted to our leading stance on fees and transparency, our strong practice management capabilities, broad advice model and supportive adviser environment,” Mr Smith said in a statement.
“We share with these practices the same core values: a passion for delivering advice – professional, high quality advice that is always in the client’s best interest.”
In other news, Godfrey Pembroke announced that Tasmanian-based Collins SBS, an adviser firm with an accounting arm, has become the first practice to join the network this year.
It is the ninth company to join the network in the last 12 months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all