Centric Wealth has appointed Celia Carroll as state manager, Victoria to continue to build on its national operations.
Ms Carroll has worked within Centric Wealth since 2004, and her new role will see her focused on expanding the growth in the Melbourne branch as part of the company’s national strategy.
“Centric Wealth has a very clear strategy for expanding our operations nationally and following strong growth in the Melbourne business over the past 12 months. I believe Celia’s experience, contacts and knowledge will be important tools in how we grow the business in Melbourne,” Centric Wealth chief executive Phil Kearns said.
“Celia will be responsible for managing the team and overseeing client relationships and strategies and we look forward to her working with both our clients and staff in fulfilling their individual objectives.”
Ms Carroll has held numerous positions within Centric Wealth, including national manager of advisers, state manager of advisers for NSW and manager of strategic relationships.
Previously, Ms Carroll has held roles at Horwath NSW (now Deloitte) managing the financial planning business and also provided advice through Godfrey Pembroke and Permanent.
Ms Carroll has relocated to Melbourne for her new role at Centric.
“This next move is an exciting one for me as it draws on all the skills I have developed and gives me the opportunity to share these with a new group of clients and colleagues,” Ms Carroll said.
“I am excited to be part of the next stage of Centric Wealth’s growth strategy and very much looking forward to getting to know the team and clients in Melbourne.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all