TAL's new risk-specialist dealer group Affinia has appointed three new regional managers, giving it representation across all states and territories.
Affinia was launched in November last year and the senior hires come as part of the group's national growth plan.
"Affinia has big plans for 2013 and beyond. We want to be the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance, and we are already seeing a lot of interest from the market," Affinia head Craig Parker said.
"Having our regional managers in place will enable us to accelerate our growth in 2013."
Jonathon Nguyen has joined Affinia as regional manager for Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia, from a role as Millennium3 state manager for Western Australia.
Peter Nielsen has been appointed as Affinia's regional manager for New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory. He joins from a role at Professional Investment Services where he was regional manager for NSW and Queensland.
Paul Gaffney joins Affinia as regional manager for QLD and the Northern Territory. He previously worked at BT where he was state manager of dealer groups QLD, and will start at Affinia on 4 February.
All three will report to Mr Parker, as they drive the ongoing development of Affinia and look to recruit new advisers to the group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all