TAL's new risk-specialist dealer group Affinia has appointed three new regional managers, giving it representation across all states and territories.
Affinia was launched in November last year and the senior hires come as part of the group's national growth plan.
"Affinia has big plans for 2013 and beyond. We want to be the number one choice for advisers specialising in risk insurance, and we are already seeing a lot of interest from the market," Affinia head Craig Parker said.
"Having our regional managers in place will enable us to accelerate our growth in 2013."
Jonathon Nguyen has joined Affinia as regional manager for Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia, from a role as Millennium3 state manager for Western Australia.
Peter Nielsen has been appointed as Affinia's regional manager for New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory. He joins from a role at Professional Investment Services where he was regional manager for NSW and Queensland.
Paul Gaffney joins Affinia as regional manager for QLD and the Northern Territory. He previously worked at BT where he was state manager of dealer groups QLD, and will start at Affinia on 4 February.
All three will report to Mr Parker, as they drive the ongoing development of Affinia and look to recruit new advisers to the group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all