Tuesday, 12 October 2021
ifa Live: The global recovery - risks and rewards for defensive investors
Join ifa, ICG AM and Janus Henderson for the latest installment of ifa live, where our leading panelists deep-dive into the risks and opportunities from a fixed income perspective for investors and advisers arising in a post COVID world.
As governments worldwide struggle to balance supporting economic recovery and keeping inflation at bay, what does it mean for your clients?
Register to watch this free-to-stream webcast to hear our speakers delve into the outlook for Australian monetary policy amid booming property prices, weak wage growth and a slow vaccine rollout and, how advisers should position income portfolios to benefit from the global economic recovery.
You will also hear about:
- Where to look for secure income opportunities in a continuing low-rate environment
- The risks of inflation off the back of government stimulus and reopening of borders
- New strategies/markets/sectors advisers should be looking at in the fixed income space
- Chasing yield: Alternatives to the traditional fixed income portfolio allocations
- Managing duration and interest rate risk in an inflationary environment
And much more.
Stay one step ahead for your clients and register your free place today.
Register for free
Tuesday, 12 October 2021 - 11am AEDT
Haven't registered yet?