This webcast has happened
WEBCAST: Technology, efficiency and how to lower your cost of advice
As advisers face a transformational year ahead with regulation costs rapidly on the rise and COVID-19 market volatility making practices busier than ever, it’s critical to consider how to automate and scale your business through the better integration of technology.
This special live webcast will assist advisers to navigate through the myriad of technology tools in the modern financial planning marketplace, and will take a look at how to make use of these tools to create an efficient, forward-looking service offering.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The best and easiest ways to implement technology in your business for maximum efficiency
- How to effectively scale your business using technology
- Case studies of advisers who have significantly lowered their cost of advice by becoming tech-enabled
- How to deal with the business challenges of implementing new technology
- The role of technology in improving and managing compliance
- Trends around the use of technology during the COVID-19 crisis
This webcast is live and interactive. Prepare your questions for our panellists.
By watching live, you will also earn CPD points!
WEBCAST SCHEDULETuesday, 28 July 2020 10am - 11am AEST 60 minutes
For the upcoming webcast
Tuesday, 28 July 2020 - 10am - 11am AEST
Haven't registered yet?