IFA Webcast: Best of both worlds: The benefits of a style-agnostic global equities portfolio
The divergence between the performance of growth and value managers is as wide as it’s ever been. However, the underperformance of value stocks has recently seen a reprieve and growth stocks may not deliver on their lofty growth expectations if economic conditions are not favourable. This suggests it may be prudent to maintain a more style-neutral approach to investing.
Style-neutral or style-agnostic managers offer the “best of both worlds” — part-growth manager, part-value manager, and often a combination of the two.
Our expert panel will demonstrate how investors can have the best of both worlds, and how this approach can deliver genuine diversification to client portfolios and smooth overall returns.
What will be covered on the day by our specialist speakers:
- What is a style neutral or style agnostic approach to investing?
- What advantages does a style agnostic, concentrated and fundamental process provide investors?
- Why a style neutral style portfolio makes sense for long-term performance
- What is a typical “value” or “growth” stock and why it's important to include both in your portfolio
- What tools can be used to seek alpha in a broad market
- Where specialists are currently finding good ideas in the global equities market
- What the key trends are to focus on in today’s global markets
Wednesday 26th May 2021 - 9.30am-10.30am (AEST)
Haven't registered yet?