This webcast has happened
WEBCAST: Future proof your business: Key compliance headaches in 2021 and how to solve them
As we head into the 2020-21 financial year, a number of major regulatory reforms begin to come into play in adviser practices. Pre-FOFA grandfathered revenue will be switched off, and many institutions have chosen to move to annual client fee agreements ahead of forthcoming legislation – from 1 July 2020.
At the same time, many advisers are still struggling to make insurance advice profitable under mandated LIF commission levels, and to develop a solid scaled advice offering without adequate guidance on how to make this work from a compliance perspective.
In this special live webcast, our panel of experts will take you through how to efficiently and profitably tackle these compliance hurdles, ensuring your business is set up for success in the year ahead.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How to successfully transition from grandfathered commissions to flat-fee for service
- Articulating and demonstrating the value of your services
- Having clients sign an annual fee agreement
- How to integrate fee-only insurance advice as part of your value proposition
- How to develop a profitable, compliance-friendly scaled advice offering
- How to create compliant SOAs that are simple to understand
- Tips for staying on the right side of internal compliance personnel and the regulator
This webcast is live and interactive, so prepare your questions for our panellists. Watch live for CPD!
WEBCAST SCHEDULEWednesday, 9 September 11AM - 12PM AEST 60 minutes
For the upcoming webcast
Wednesday, 9 September - 11AM - 12PM AEST
Haven't registered yet?