This webcast has happened
ifa Live: Transition to professionalism: FASEA, education and the challenges for advisers
The challenges of the FASEA professional standards code are now being fully felt by advisers in 2020 as the industry faces a pivotal year in terms of its future. These challenges have been further complicated by the COVID-19 crisis, which has seen advisers face potential hurdles in their exam and education plans as legislation to extend the FASEA compliance date hangs in limbo.
Join a host of educational and industry experts in this live webcast, where advisers will gain insight into:
- The individual FASEA standards, the latest interpretations and their impact on adviser practices
- The latest updates on COVID-19 and its impact on financial adviser education
- How advisers can use the FASEA standards as an opportunity to upskill and add value to clients
- How to confidently prepare for the challenge of the FASEA exam
- What the transition to a profession could mean for the industry and where the opportunities lie for advisers
- Where to turn for resources and support in facing into the challenges of FASEA compliance
And much, much more!
Earn CPD by watching this free webcast live and have your burning questions answered by our expert panelists.
For the upcoming webcast
Tuesday, 12 May 2020 - 10:30 AM - 12 PM AEDT
FASEA, education and the challenges for advisers
Haven't registered yet?