Arnie Selvarajah, Chief Executive Officer of Bell Direct
ABOUT ARNIE SELVARAJAH
Arnie is the CEO of Bell Direct, which powers Desktop Broker. He has more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services and fast moving consumer goods industries. Arnie has led Bell Direct to its position today as Australia’s fastest-growing online stock broker.
Arnie is passionate about giving financial advisers the tools they need to take control of their businesses and make them more successful. He believes Desktop Broker helps advisers enter a new era of trading shares for their clients to make their businesses smarter.
The Desktop Broker service is provided by Third Party Platform Pty Limited trading as "Desktop Broker" (ABN 74 121 227 905) an Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL 314341) and a Participant of the ASX Limited Group. Desktop Broker does not provide investment advice. The information in this video is general in nature and you should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available in this video.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all