Arnie Selvarajah, Chief Executive Officer of Bell Direct
ABOUT ARNIE SELVARAJAH
Arnie is the CEO of Bell Direct, which powers Desktop Broker. He has more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services and fast moving consumer goods industries. Arnie has led Bell Direct to its position today as Australia’s fastest-growing online stock broker.
Arnie is passionate about giving financial advisers the tools they need to take control of their businesses and make them more successful. He believes Desktop Broker helps advisers enter a new era of trading shares for their clients to make their businesses smarter.
The Desktop Broker service is provided by Third Party Platform Pty Limited trading as "Desktop Broker" (ABN 74 121 227 905) an Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL 314341) and a Participant of the ASX Limited Group. Desktop Broker does not provide investment advice. The information in this video is general in nature and you should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available in this video.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all