Arnie Selvarajah, Chief Executive Officer of Bell Direct
ABOUT ARNIE SELVARAJAH
Arnie is the CEO of Bell Direct, which powers Desktop Broker. He has more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services and fast moving consumer goods industries. Arnie has led Bell Direct to its position today as Australia’s fastest-growing online stock broker.
Arnie is passionate about giving financial advisers the tools they need to take control of their businesses and make them more successful. He believes Desktop Broker helps advisers enter a new era of trading shares for their clients to make their businesses smarter.
The Desktop Broker service is provided by Third Party Platform Pty Limited trading as "Desktop Broker" (ABN 74 121 227 905) an Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL 314341) and a Participant of the ASX Limited Group. Desktop Broker does not provide investment advice. The information in this video is general in nature and you should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available in this video.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all