Arnie Selvarajah, Chief Executive Officer of Bell Direct
ABOUT ARNIE SELVARAJAH
Arnie is the CEO of Bell Direct, which powers Desktop Broker. He has more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services and fast moving consumer goods industries. Arnie has led Bell Direct to its position today as Australia’s fastest-growing online stock broker.
Arnie is passionate about giving financial advisers the tools they need to take control of their businesses and make them more successful. He believes Desktop Broker helps advisers enter a new era of trading shares for their clients to make their businesses smarter.
The Desktop Broker service is provided by Third Party Platform Pty Limited trading as "Desktop Broker" (ABN 74 121 227 905) an Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL 314341) and a Participant of the ASX Limited Group. Desktop Broker does not provide investment advice. The information in this video is general in nature and you should consider your own financial situation, particular needs and investment objectives before acting on any of the information available in this video.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all