"Any digital client engagement portal must align to our brand, provide insightful information and be intuitive to use." Does yours?
Today financial services businesses need to deliver a professional and personalised digital experience to their clients, offering an accurate perspective of their investments and financial life. In collaboration with our clients, which include financial advisers, wealth managers, planners and mortgage brokers, we identified a significant market requirement for a client portal that focuses on delivering core services.
“Any digital engagement tool we adopt must be aligned to our own brand values. It must communicate insightful information that enriches the client experience. It must provide meaningful functionality and it must be intuitive to use. The new client portal from IRESS delivers on these essential points in spades. It’s clear they have given a tremendous amount of thought to how advisory businesses interact with clients. A client portal is, in effect, our shop window to our customers.” - Mike Horseman, Managing Director at Cockburn Lucas.
Client portal, available through XPLAN, provides a contemporary, simple to use, front-end solution to engage and communicate with your clients 24/7 and allows businesses to increase profitability through the effective engagement and servicing of their client base as well as efficiently acquiring new clients.
Find out more here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all