Promoted by Colonial First State
The benefits of investment in low-risk equities are sometimes overlooked.
Conventional wisdom dictates that high-risk assets out-perform their low-risk counterparts but this isn’t always the case.
Andrew Hair, CEO, Acadian Asset Management explains why.
Katrina Khoupongsy, VP of Portfolio Management and Research at Acadian Asset Management explains how Acadians managed volatility equities strategy adopts a broader perspective on risk by utilising the low-volatility anomaly.
Empirical evidence shows that high-risk stocks have not provided investors with high-risk adjusted returns compared to low-risk stocks.
For further information, click here
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all