Promoted by Colonial First State
The benefits of investment in low-risk equities are sometimes overlooked.
Conventional wisdom dictates that high-risk assets out-perform their low-risk counterparts but this isn’t always the case.
Andrew Hair, CEO, Acadian Asset Management explains why.
Katrina Khoupongsy, VP of Portfolio Management and Research at Acadian Asset Management explains how Acadians managed volatility equities strategy adopts a broader perspective on risk by utilising the low-volatility anomaly.
Empirical evidence shows that high-risk stocks have not provided investors with high-risk adjusted returns compared to low-risk stocks.
For further information, click here
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all