Promoted by Colonial First State
The benefits of investment in low-risk equities are sometimes overlooked.
Conventional wisdom dictates that high-risk assets out-perform their low-risk counterparts but this isn’t always the case.
Andrew Hair, CEO, Acadian Asset Management explains why.
Katrina Khoupongsy, VP of Portfolio Management and Research at Acadian Asset Management explains how Acadians managed volatility equities strategy adopts a broader perspective on risk by utilising the low-volatility anomaly.
Empirical evidence shows that high-risk stocks have not provided investors with high-risk adjusted returns compared to low-risk stocks.
For further information, click here
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all