Promoted by Colonial First State
The benefits of investment in low-risk equities are sometimes overlooked.
Conventional wisdom dictates that high-risk assets out-perform their low-risk counterparts but this isn’t always the case.
Andrew Hair, CEO, Acadian Asset Management explains why.
Katrina Khoupongsy, VP of Portfolio Management and Research at Acadian Asset Management explains how Acadians managed volatility equities strategy adopts a broader perspective on risk by utilising the low-volatility anomaly.
Empirical evidence shows that high-risk stocks have not provided investors with high-risk adjusted returns compared to low-risk stocks.
For further information, click here
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all