Promoted by Colonial First State
The benefits of investment in low-risk equities are sometimes overlooked.
Conventional wisdom dictates that high-risk assets out-perform their low-risk counterparts but this isn’t always the case.
Andrew Hair, CEO, Acadian Asset Management explains why.
Katrina Khoupongsy, VP of Portfolio Management and Research at Acadian Asset Management explains how Acadians managed volatility equities strategy adopts a broader perspective on risk by utilising the low-volatility anomaly.
Empirical evidence shows that high-risk stocks have not provided investors with high-risk adjusted returns compared to low-risk stocks.
For further information, click here
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all