The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) has been named the 2015 Educational Service Provider of the Year during the nineteenth annual Asia Insurance Industry Awards.
This is the eleventh year that ANZIIF has won the award, which recognises the provision of “outstanding and continuous education and training services” across the insurance and reinsurance industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
“ANZIIF is delighted to be recognised as 2015 Educational Service Provider of the Year. We are absolutely focused on partnering with the industry across the region to provide quality education, training and professional development to support the growth and professionalism of insurance,” ANZIIF chief executive Prue Willsford said.
Also commenting on winning the award, ANZIIF general manager of education, events and international, Anton Barnett-Harris, said it has been “an exciting” year for the organisation.
“We have expanded our delivery of education and training across the Asia-Pacific, including signing a significant partnership agreement in Thailand, as well as focused on our work in China and other countries in the region,” he said.
“This is in addition to the development of an innovative program to develop future-focused industry education that will be delivered in shorter, more focused units to meet the needs of industry and insurance professionals. It is a hugely exciting time to be working with the region’s insurance industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all