The former head of operations at Netwealth Advice Group, Roz Kaye, has been appointed by the AFA to the newly created role of member services manager.
Starting the new role in November, Ms Kaye will be responsible for delivering member services and support to the association's membership growth.
“Over the past 12 months, the AFA has grown by over 40 per cent and there was a need to expand our team to support this growth," AFA general manager of member services, partnerships and campus Nick Hakes said.
"We are delighted to have someone of Roz’s calibre and expertise join the AFA leadership team.
“Roz brings an incredible passion for and knowledge of the financial advice profession,” he said.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Kaye's appointment follows the redesign of the AFA leadership team.
“We recently appointed Samantha Clarke to the newly created role of general manager, policy, professionalism and marketing and refocused the role of Nick Hakes to general manager, member services, partnerships and campus AFA," Mr Fox said.
“With the focus still on professionalism and regulatory reform, there is no doubt members are experiencing challenging times.
“Despite these headwinds, we have positioned the AFA for the future and will continue to work towards our vision of great advice for more Australians,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all