The former head of operations at Netwealth Advice Group, Roz Kaye, has been appointed by the AFA to the newly created role of member services manager.
Starting the new role in November, Ms Kaye will be responsible for delivering member services and support to the association's membership growth.
“Over the past 12 months, the AFA has grown by over 40 per cent and there was a need to expand our team to support this growth," AFA general manager of member services, partnerships and campus Nick Hakes said.
"We are delighted to have someone of Roz’s calibre and expertise join the AFA leadership team.
“Roz brings an incredible passion for and knowledge of the financial advice profession,” he said.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Kaye's appointment follows the redesign of the AFA leadership team.
“We recently appointed Samantha Clarke to the newly created role of general manager, policy, professionalism and marketing and refocused the role of Nick Hakes to general manager, member services, partnerships and campus AFA," Mr Fox said.
“With the focus still on professionalism and regulatory reform, there is no doubt members are experiencing challenging times.
“Despite these headwinds, we have positioned the AFA for the future and will continue to work towards our vision of great advice for more Australians,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:10Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 10:10Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all