The former head of operations at Netwealth Advice Group, Roz Kaye, has been appointed by the AFA to the newly created role of member services manager.
Starting the new role in November, Ms Kaye will be responsible for delivering member services and support to the association's membership growth.
“Over the past 12 months, the AFA has grown by over 40 per cent and there was a need to expand our team to support this growth," AFA general manager of member services, partnerships and campus Nick Hakes said.
"We are delighted to have someone of Roz’s calibre and expertise join the AFA leadership team.
“Roz brings an incredible passion for and knowledge of the financial advice profession,” he said.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Ms Kaye's appointment follows the redesign of the AFA leadership team.
“We recently appointed Samantha Clarke to the newly created role of general manager, policy, professionalism and marketing and refocused the role of Nick Hakes to general manager, member services, partnerships and campus AFA," Mr Fox said.
“With the focus still on professionalism and regulatory reform, there is no doubt members are experiencing challenging times.
“Despite these headwinds, we have positioned the AFA for the future and will continue to work towards our vision of great advice for more Australians,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all