AIA Australia is set to launch a hub for advisers, complete with a series of tools and calculators aimed to help boost their businesses.
Risk Adviser understands AIA is set to launch the new service for advisers called the Business Growth Hub on Friday 23 October.
The initiative comes off the back of the insurer’s series of adviser forums held across the country to facilitate conversation between AIA and advisers about how to best manage the changes of the Life Insurance Framework.
The hub will aim to provide tools to help advisers build their business in the areas of optimisation, product and service, client insights and technical support.
It is also understood that among the tools available to advisers through the hub will be AIA’s new iPhone app, which allows advisers oversight of all their clients’ policies or applications.
Another tool which will be included within the hub will be newly launched software tool Connection Engine, which was designed by South Australia-based adviser Michael Baragwanath.
Speaking to Risk Adviser, Mr Baragwanath said he is really pleased to partner with AIA with the initiative.
"Our solution is all about helping people grow their business with technology and there is common alignment in helping advisers help more people," he said.
"AIA's investment in support for advisers is well timed and we're excited to be part of the project."
"We've had some really exciting and positive conversations with licensees and insurers. A major insurer getting behind a new start up like Connection Engine demonstrates an appetite to find tomorrow's solutions, today," Mr Baragwanath said.
AIA plan to make a full announcement regarding the tool hub on Friday 23 October, following the final adviser forum in Perth.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all