Risk specialist dealer group Synchron has appointed former Zurich business development manager Jason Milosevski to the role of Victorian state manager.
“Since the untimely passing of Synchron director, Paul Riegelhuth, Victoria has been managed in-house by fellow director, John Prossor and myself. However, as we enter a growth phase for Victoria it is now time to pass the baton to a dedicated state manager,” Synchron director Don Trapnell said.
“We are delighted to appoint someone of Jason’s calibre. With more than 12 years’ experience in the life insurance industry, we believe he has the right skills, experience and relationships to help drive Synchron’s business growth in Victoria."
Prior to joining Synchron, Mr Milosevski was a Victoria-based BDM for Zurich and has also previously held roles with AMP and AXA.
Mr Trapnell added that the dealer group wants to replicate its success in Western Australia where the number of advisers under the Synchron umbrella increased from 14 in 2012 to 56 in 2015, following the appointment of Western Australian state manager Bernie Fernandes.
“Our initial goal is to increase our presence in Victoria from 125 authorised representatives to 175 in the next two years,” Mr Trapnell said.
Mr Milosevski will be mentored by independent chairman Michael Harrison for his new role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all