BT has named two new senior product managers to its life insurance division, both of them joining from CommInsure.
CommInsure’s executive manager of retail advice, Jeffrey Scott, has been appointed by BT to the role of senior product manager (development).
Also joining BT’s life insurance business is CommInsure national technical manager Peter Rushbrook, who is set to take on the role of senior product manager (IFA).
Having worked in the industry for 20 years, Mr Scott has experience across product development, strategy design and implementation, regulatory reform and business management, a statement from BT said.
Mr Rushbrook has more than 15 years’ experience in the industry, having worked across product development, research, financial planning and business management.
"With strong knowledge of life insurance distribution and an understanding of customer needs, Jeffrey and Peter will be instrumental to the product team's delivery of customer-centric solutions,” BT national manager of life insurance products Scott Moffitt said.
"Their appointments will further strengthen our highly innovative and successful product team."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all