BT has named two new senior product managers to its life insurance division, both of them joining from CommInsure.
CommInsure’s executive manager of retail advice, Jeffrey Scott, has been appointed by BT to the role of senior product manager (development).
Also joining BT’s life insurance business is CommInsure national technical manager Peter Rushbrook, who is set to take on the role of senior product manager (IFA).
Having worked in the industry for 20 years, Mr Scott has experience across product development, strategy design and implementation, regulatory reform and business management, a statement from BT said.
Mr Rushbrook has more than 15 years’ experience in the industry, having worked across product development, research, financial planning and business management.
"With strong knowledge of life insurance distribution and an understanding of customer needs, Jeffrey and Peter will be instrumental to the product team's delivery of customer-centric solutions,” BT national manager of life insurance products Scott Moffitt said.
"Their appointments will further strengthen our highly innovative and successful product team."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all