BT has named two new senior product managers to its life insurance division, both of them joining from CommInsure.
CommInsure’s executive manager of retail advice, Jeffrey Scott, has been appointed by BT to the role of senior product manager (development).
Also joining BT’s life insurance business is CommInsure national technical manager Peter Rushbrook, who is set to take on the role of senior product manager (IFA).
Having worked in the industry for 20 years, Mr Scott has experience across product development, strategy design and implementation, regulatory reform and business management, a statement from BT said.
Mr Rushbrook has more than 15 years’ experience in the industry, having worked across product development, research, financial planning and business management.
"With strong knowledge of life insurance distribution and an understanding of customer needs, Jeffrey and Peter will be instrumental to the product team's delivery of customer-centric solutions,” BT national manager of life insurance products Scott Moffitt said.
"Their appointments will further strengthen our highly innovative and successful product team."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all