TAL-owned risk specialist dealer group Affinia has announced the winners of its 2015 Adviser Awards.
Affinia general manager Craig Parker said the awards – which are given to advisers within the dealer group’s network – are a reflection of advisers’ talent and “commitment to the professionalism of the industry”.
Winning Adviser of the Year was Franc Mark Sterling private wealth director Lachlan Baker.
Taking out Practice of the Year was Victoria-based firm Langley Securities Financial Services.
Affinia awarded the Emerging Gun of the Year Award to Queensland-based Made About Life director Jodie Douglas.
The dealer group also presented the Chairman’s Award to Specialised Advice managing director Sacha Burchgart.
“It is so important for us all to recognise the great work of advisers and the vital role they play in the lives of Australians," Mr Parker said.
“It is not only pleasing to recognise the high calibre of high-quality strategic advice but to witness the camaraderie of the group in celebrating successes.
“As an industry, we must continue to acknowledge the great work that advisers do and through this, always seek to lift the bar,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all