**Updated** Life insurance provider Zurich has hired a former NobleOak business manager to the newly created role of head of operational excellence.
Zurich has appointed Margaret De Almeida to the new role, in which she will provide support to the company’s operations teams including client services, underwriting and claims.
Prior to her appointment, Ms De Almeida was a business manager at NobleOak where she worked with the chief executive and board.
Ms De Almeida has also held roles with MLC where she was the manager of new business and insurance.
According to Zurich, Ms De Almeida will also be responsible for heading up the analysis of client insights to deliver greater improvements in customer care, as well as assisting the operations team to more effectively measure and track service and efficiency improvements in the company’s core insurance processes.
**A previous version of this story incorrectly referred to Ms De Almeida as a former NobleOak business development manager. This is incorrect – Ms De Almeida's correct title with NobleOak was business manager.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all