**Updated** Life insurance provider Zurich has hired a former NobleOak business manager to the newly created role of head of operational excellence.
Zurich has appointed Margaret De Almeida to the new role, in which she will provide support to the company’s operations teams including client services, underwriting and claims.
Prior to her appointment, Ms De Almeida was a business manager at NobleOak where she worked with the chief executive and board.
Ms De Almeida has also held roles with MLC where she was the manager of new business and insurance.
According to Zurich, Ms De Almeida will also be responsible for heading up the analysis of client insights to deliver greater improvements in customer care, as well as assisting the operations team to more effectively measure and track service and efficiency improvements in the company’s core insurance processes.
**A previous version of this story incorrectly referred to Ms De Almeida as a former NobleOak business development manager. This is incorrect – Ms De Almeida's correct title with NobleOak was business manager.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all