**Updated** Life insurance provider Zurich has hired a former NobleOak business manager to the newly created role of head of operational excellence.
Zurich has appointed Margaret De Almeida to the new role, in which she will provide support to the company’s operations teams including client services, underwriting and claims.
Prior to her appointment, Ms De Almeida was a business manager at NobleOak where she worked with the chief executive and board.
Ms De Almeida has also held roles with MLC where she was the manager of new business and insurance.
According to Zurich, Ms De Almeida will also be responsible for heading up the analysis of client insights to deliver greater improvements in customer care, as well as assisting the operations team to more effectively measure and track service and efficiency improvements in the company’s core insurance processes.
**A previous version of this story incorrectly referred to Ms De Almeida as a former NobleOak business development manager. This is incorrect – Ms De Almeida's correct title with NobleOak was business manager.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all