A well-known risk insurance specialist consultant has been picked up by AIA Australia to join as a new distribution strategy manager.
The owner and principal of insurance specialist consultancy 19Thirty, Melissa Crawford, joined the life insurer earlier this month, according to Ms Crawford’s LinkedIn profile.
In her new role, she will work with the distribution arm of the insurer “to create leading strategies and tools” in order to help advisers.
Based in Melbourne, Ms Crawford’s consultancy practice provided support to businesses, advisers and clients around the areas of risk insurance.
Earlier this year, she worked alongside Zurich in conducting a series of workshops titled ‘Cracking the Life Insurance Code’.
Ms Crawford has held a number of roles across the life insurance industry, having worked for Westpac, Westpac-owned dealer group Securitor, MLC, and Reinsurance Group of America.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all