A well-known risk insurance specialist consultant has been picked up by AIA Australia to join as a new distribution strategy manager.
The owner and principal of insurance specialist consultancy 19Thirty, Melissa Crawford, joined the life insurer earlier this month, according to Ms Crawford’s LinkedIn profile.
In her new role, she will work with the distribution arm of the insurer “to create leading strategies and tools” in order to help advisers.
Based in Melbourne, Ms Crawford’s consultancy practice provided support to businesses, advisers and clients around the areas of risk insurance.
Earlier this year, she worked alongside Zurich in conducting a series of workshops titled ‘Cracking the Life Insurance Code’.
Ms Crawford has held a number of roles across the life insurance industry, having worked for Westpac, Westpac-owned dealer group Securitor, MLC, and Reinsurance Group of America.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Advisers granted statutory declaration rightsBy Adrian Flores
- view all