A well-known risk insurance specialist consultant has been picked up by AIA Australia to join as a new distribution strategy manager.
The owner and principal of insurance specialist consultancy 19Thirty, Melissa Crawford, joined the life insurer earlier this month, according to Ms Crawford’s LinkedIn profile.
In her new role, she will work with the distribution arm of the insurer “to create leading strategies and tools” in order to help advisers.
Based in Melbourne, Ms Crawford’s consultancy practice provided support to businesses, advisers and clients around the areas of risk insurance.
Earlier this year, she worked alongside Zurich in conducting a series of workshops titled ‘Cracking the Life Insurance Code’.
Ms Crawford has held a number of roles across the life insurance industry, having worked for Westpac, Westpac-owned dealer group Securitor, MLC, and Reinsurance Group of America.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all