Industry super fund Cbus has brought TAL on as the new provider for its group life insurance offering.
According to the industry fund, the deal, which will be effective as of 1 November 2015, will see no increase in premiums for its 720,000 members.
Cbus Super has concluded a competitive tender process for its Group Life Insurance offering to its 720,000 members with the Board approving a move to TAL Life Limited.
The competitive process has successfully delivered no premium increase for members.
“It will also preserve key terms and conditions ensuring insurance cover is accessible for the core membership and claims are assessed against fair and reasonable terms, while introducing a ‘professional’ scale of cover and access to TPD cover to age 70 for all members,” a statement from Cbus said.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all