Industry super fund Cbus has brought TAL on as the new provider for its group life insurance offering.
According to the industry fund, the deal, which will be effective as of 1 November 2015, will see no increase in premiums for its 720,000 members.
Cbus Super has concluded a competitive tender process for its Group Life Insurance offering to its 720,000 members with the Board approving a move to TAL Life Limited.
The competitive process has successfully delivered no premium increase for members.
“It will also preserve key terms and conditions ensuring insurance cover is accessible for the core membership and claims are assessed against fair and reasonable terms, while introducing a ‘professional’ scale of cover and access to TPD cover to age 70 for all members,” a statement from Cbus said.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- view all