Industry super fund Cbus has brought TAL on as the new provider for its group life insurance offering.
According to the industry fund, the deal, which will be effective as of 1 November 2015, will see no increase in premiums for its 720,000 members.
Cbus Super has concluded a competitive tender process for its Group Life Insurance offering to its 720,000 members with the Board approving a move to TAL Life Limited.
The competitive process has successfully delivered no premium increase for members.
“It will also preserve key terms and conditions ensuring insurance cover is accessible for the core membership and claims are assessed against fair and reasonable terms, while introducing a ‘professional’ scale of cover and access to TPD cover to age 70 for all members,” a statement from Cbus said.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 18 Apr 2018AMP accused of 'trapping' advice clientsBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Apr 2018CFS to strengthen licensee monitoring after royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all