Suncorp Life has recorded a 35.9 per cent increase it is net profit after tax for the year ending 30 June 2015.
Posting its results on the ASX today, Suncorp Group said its life insurance business had recorded a net profit after tax of $125 million, a 35.9 per cent increase on the previous year and an underlying net profit after tax of $113 million.
This result was attributed to positive claims and lapse experiences throughout the year and a focus on cost control with operating expenses down 7.3 per cent, according to a statement from Suncorp.
Suncorp’s insurance business also saw annual in-force premiums increase to $970 million, with total in-force premiums up 6.5 per cent.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all