Geoff Summerhayes is set to depart from the top job at Suncorp Life on 30 September 2015, with the company announcing an interim CEO.
In a statement issued to the ASX this morning, Suncorp Group announced Vero New Zealand chief executive Gary Dransfield will take up the role of interim CEO effective 1 October 2015.
Mr Summerhayes will remain with the company in an advisory role until 1 January 2016.
During that time he will represent Suncorp in relation to the Trowbridge Report and on the board of the Financial Services Council, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all