Geoff Summerhayes is set to depart from the top job at Suncorp Life on 30 September 2015, with the company announcing an interim CEO.
In a statement issued to the ASX this morning, Suncorp Group announced Vero New Zealand chief executive Gary Dransfield will take up the role of interim CEO effective 1 October 2015.
Mr Summerhayes will remain with the company in an advisory role until 1 January 2016.
During that time he will represent Suncorp in relation to the Trowbridge Report and on the board of the Financial Services Council, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all