Geoff Summerhayes is set to depart from the top job at Suncorp Life on 30 September 2015, with the company announcing an interim CEO.
In a statement issued to the ASX this morning, Suncorp Group announced Vero New Zealand chief executive Gary Dransfield will take up the role of interim CEO effective 1 October 2015.
Mr Summerhayes will remain with the company in an advisory role until 1 January 2016.
During that time he will represent Suncorp in relation to the Trowbridge Report and on the board of the Financial Services Council, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all