Zurich has appointed ANZ's current head of wrap and SMSF platforms to replace Shaun Freely as the chief operating officer of its general insurance division.
Raelene Seales has been appointed to the role and will start at Zurich in August 2015.
Prior working with ANZ, Ms Seales has held a number of senior management positions with other institutions, including the general manager of NAB's advice services where she oversaw a large team of wealth specialists.
In her new role, Ms Seales will work closely with the Australian general insurance executive team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all