Zurich has appointed ANZ's current head of wrap and SMSF platforms to replace Shaun Freely as the chief operating officer of its general insurance division.
Raelene Seales has been appointed to the role and will start at Zurich in August 2015.
Prior working with ANZ, Ms Seales has held a number of senior management positions with other institutions, including the general manager of NAB's advice services where she oversaw a large team of wealth specialists.
In her new role, Ms Seales will work closely with the Australian general insurance executive team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all