Zurich has appointed ANZ's current head of wrap and SMSF platforms to replace Shaun Freely as the chief operating officer of its general insurance division.
Raelene Seales has been appointed to the role and will start at Zurich in August 2015.
Prior working with ANZ, Ms Seales has held a number of senior management positions with other institutions, including the general manager of NAB's advice services where she oversaw a large team of wealth specialists.
In her new role, Ms Seales will work closely with the Australian general insurance executive team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all