Financial services education provider Kaplan has moved into the insurance market with the launch of seven insurance-focused courses.
Kaplan said the online courses encompass a Certificate IV in Life Insurance (claims, sales and underwriting stream), a Certificate IV in General Insurance (claims, sales and generalist stream) and Tier 1 Insurance Broking.
The courses have been designed for individuals who are already working or want to work in the insurance industry, a statement from Kaplan said.
Commenting on the courses, Kaplan chief executive Brian Knight said with predictions that the insurance industry will more than double in the next 15 years, there is an “enormous opportunity” for individuals to look at improving their education.
“The industry is hands-on and client-focused, so we’ve developed content in conjunction with senior insurance professionals to deliver courses from an industry perspective with practical and relevant learning outcomes.”
“With online access, practical content and flexible completion deadlines, the courses are well suited to working professionals who want to gain an industry-relevant qualification and develop their career,” he said.
Each of the seven courses has a 12-week completion timeframe.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Advisers granted statutory declaration rightsBy Adrian Flores
- view all