Financial services education provider Kaplan has moved into the insurance market with the launch of seven insurance-focused courses.
Kaplan said the online courses encompass a Certificate IV in Life Insurance (claims, sales and underwriting stream), a Certificate IV in General Insurance (claims, sales and generalist stream) and Tier 1 Insurance Broking.
The courses have been designed for individuals who are already working or want to work in the insurance industry, a statement from Kaplan said.
Commenting on the courses, Kaplan chief executive Brian Knight said with predictions that the insurance industry will more than double in the next 15 years, there is an “enormous opportunity” for individuals to look at improving their education.
“The industry is hands-on and client-focused, so we’ve developed content in conjunction with senior insurance professionals to deliver courses from an industry perspective with practical and relevant learning outcomes.”
“With online access, practical content and flexible completion deadlines, the courses are well suited to working professionals who want to gain an industry-relevant qualification and develop their career,” he said.
Each of the seven courses has a 12-week completion timeframe.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all