CommInsure has been appointed as the group insurance provider for industry super fund Club Super.
In a statement issued yesterday, CommInsure head of industry funds Robert Nunez said the insurer is looking forward to working with Club Super.
“Our aim is to ensure Club Super members have an outstanding experience when it comes to their insurance needs,” Mr Nunez said.
We are committed to bringing long-term value to Club Super members through outstanding service, product development and market leading technology.”
Echoing Mr Nunez's comments, Club Super chair Barry Meiklejohn said he is happy to partner with CommInsure.
“We are impressed by CommInsure’s strong commitment to service and its focus on product tailoring, claims management and trustee reporting,” Mr Meiklejohn said.
“We look forward to working together to protect the financial wellbeing of our members who will be the ultimate beneficiaries of this partnership.”
Club Super is the industry super fund for employees in the sporting and recreational clubs and associated industries.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all