Zurich Financial Services Australia has promoted from within its ranks to appoint a new life risk regional sales manager for Queensland.
In a statement issued by the life insurer, Zurich said it has promoted Queensland-based business development manager Reece Foster to the new role.
Zurich's life and investments head of distribution, Kristine Brooks, said Mr Foster’s promotion is a “reflection of the strong relationships” he has built with the Queensland adviser community.
“Reece’s passion for the life risk industry is evident in how he works with advisers to understand and deliver their needs and requirements, and to work in tandem to ensure our Queensland customers have the best possible life risk protections in place,” Ms Brooks said.
“We are delighted he is taking on this role. His local knowledge and personable manner will lead the Queensland team to great success,” she said.
Mr Foster has over seven years of experience in life risk, having previously worked as an “independent adviser” and also with AMP.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all