Zurich Financial Services Australia has promoted from within its ranks to appoint a new life risk regional sales manager for Queensland.
In a statement issued by the life insurer, Zurich said it has promoted Queensland-based business development manager Reece Foster to the new role.
Zurich's life and investments head of distribution, Kristine Brooks, said Mr Foster’s promotion is a “reflection of the strong relationships” he has built with the Queensland adviser community.
“Reece’s passion for the life risk industry is evident in how he works with advisers to understand and deliver their needs and requirements, and to work in tandem to ensure our Queensland customers have the best possible life risk protections in place,” Ms Brooks said.
“We are delighted he is taking on this role. His local knowledge and personable manner will lead the Queensland team to great success,” she said.
Mr Foster has over seven years of experience in life risk, having previously worked as an “independent adviser” and also with AMP.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all