Zurich Financial Services Australia has promoted from within its ranks to appoint a new life risk regional sales manager for Queensland.
In a statement issued by the life insurer, Zurich said it has promoted Queensland-based business development manager Reece Foster to the new role.
Zurich's life and investments head of distribution, Kristine Brooks, said Mr Foster’s promotion is a “reflection of the strong relationships” he has built with the Queensland adviser community.
“Reece’s passion for the life risk industry is evident in how he works with advisers to understand and deliver their needs and requirements, and to work in tandem to ensure our Queensland customers have the best possible life risk protections in place,” Ms Brooks said.
“We are delighted he is taking on this role. His local knowledge and personable manner will lead the Queensland team to great success,” she said.
Mr Foster has over seven years of experience in life risk, having previously worked as an “independent adviser” and also with AMP.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:10Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 10:10Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all