Zurich Financial Services Australia has promoted from within its ranks to appoint a new life risk regional sales manager for Queensland.
In a statement issued by the life insurer, Zurich said it has promoted Queensland-based business development manager Reece Foster to the new role.
Zurich's life and investments head of distribution, Kristine Brooks, said Mr Foster’s promotion is a “reflection of the strong relationships” he has built with the Queensland adviser community.
“Reece’s passion for the life risk industry is evident in how he works with advisers to understand and deliver their needs and requirements, and to work in tandem to ensure our Queensland customers have the best possible life risk protections in place,” Ms Brooks said.
“We are delighted he is taking on this role. His local knowledge and personable manner will lead the Queensland team to great success,” she said.
Mr Foster has over seven years of experience in life risk, having previously worked as an “independent adviser” and also with AMP.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all