Zurich Financial Services Australia has promoted from within its ranks to appoint a new life risk regional sales manager for Queensland.
In a statement issued by the life insurer, Zurich said it has promoted Queensland-based business development manager Reece Foster to the new role.
Zurich's life and investments head of distribution, Kristine Brooks, said Mr Foster’s promotion is a “reflection of the strong relationships” he has built with the Queensland adviser community.
“Reece’s passion for the life risk industry is evident in how he works with advisers to understand and deliver their needs and requirements, and to work in tandem to ensure our Queensland customers have the best possible life risk protections in place,” Ms Brooks said.
“We are delighted he is taking on this role. His local knowledge and personable manner will lead the Queensland team to great success,” she said.
Mr Foster has over seven years of experience in life risk, having previously worked as an “independent adviser” and also with AMP.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all