The FPA has launched a new website aimed at engaging more Australians with the financial advice sector and helping more consumers gain access to high-quality advisers.
In a statement yesterday, the FPA said its new website, Money & Life, aims to educate Australians with practical tips and real-life stories to help them manage their finances.
The site covers topics such as how to grow wealth, manage family and life events, prepare for life after work, and provides guidance on choosing a financial planner.
FPA chief executive Dante De Gori said finding high-quality financial advice can be complex and challenging for Australians and the new site will make this process easier.
“Money & Life will provide readers with easy to understand information to help them take control of their financial future. We see this as a first step for those not yet ready to seek professional financial advice,” he said.
“We know that professional financial advice changes lives. Recent research found that 77 per cent of advised Australians believe their financial well-being has improved or dramatically improved.
“We hope that Money & Life will educate more Australians about the benefits of finding a properly qualified financial planner.”
The new site also provides content for financial advisers and provides opportunities for FPA members to earn CPD hours.
““In a way, Money & Life belongs to our members. We encourage FPA members to own it, leverage the content to empower those in their own network and, of course, ensure their Find a Planner profile is up to date. We are also looking for FPA members to contribute to the site,” Mr De Gori said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all