Financial software provider Bravura Solutions has expanded its Asia-Pacific team with an appointment to the newly created role of product manager for life insurance.
According to a statement, David Loader joins Bravura from BT Financial Group where he held various senior product management roles within its Retail Life product team.
Mr Loader has over 11 years of experience in the life insurance industry covering retail, group and direct life insurance, the statement said.
Bravura said Mr Loader will be responsible for implementing the product strategy for Sonata, its wealth management software platform for superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps.
The role will form part of Bravura’s wider strategic focus on the life insurance market within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) segments.
Bravura director of product management Darren Stevens said the company is excited to have David join the team.
“David’s wealth of experience will assist us in further strengthening our position in this market,” Mr Stevens said.
“As a result of regulatory pressure, a need to reduce costs and the demands for a digital and mobile experience, we are receiving interest from the life insurance sector, looking to consolidate systems and to modernise and simplify their technology environments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all