Client Service of the Year (Individual)
This award recognises the nation’s most effective individual when it comes to delivering a winning customer experience, taking into account the business benefits associated with effective customer service/satisfaction, such as the uplift in new, repeat and referred business and accompanying increased revenue.
This is an individual award that is open to any independent or non-aligned financial adviser and is based on the period from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016.
NB: Applicant must appear on ASIC Financial Advisers Register.
Submissions will be judged on their responses to the following:
- What does customer service mean to you and how does this influence your role as a financial adviser?
- Highlight the strategies you have used to elevate the operational, financial and business performance of your advice practice (or the advice practice where you work) through effective customer service during the 2016 calendar year. Use specific examples, including evidence where relevant (i.e. volume of business written, new customers, higher fees, increase communications etc.).
- What sets your customer service apart from other advisers – what makes you unique and how does that help increase new, repeat and referred business? Please use examples or provide evidence, if relevant, on new customers, increased business and retention etc.
- What has been your greatest achievement in increasing your customer servicing capabilities during the 2016 calendar year?
- Please outline your strategy – highlighting the aims, objectives, and tactics – for developing/strengthening your customer servicing capabilities for calendar years 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence any financial or business metrics and/or statements with supporting documentation, including audited statements, third party independent data reports or client/partner endorsements and testimonials.
Lodging your submission
Click here to create a profile and enter your online submission.