Innovator of the Year (Company)
This award highlights the business that has best developed or capitalised on innovation – whether it’s related to advice delivery, client engagement, portfolio construction, service, business development, technology, social media, staff/client management or any other relevant area.
This is a company award that is open to any advice firm, group of connected advice firms, or dealer group, and is based on the period from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016.
Submissions will be judged on their responses to the following:
- Highlight your innovation and why it is a new development or way of thinking/operating.
- Demonstrate how the innovation has improved your business, not just limited to financial gains.
- Highlight the rationale or development behind the innovation and how it has overcome a problem or supported a perceived opportunity.
- Provide case studies or examples that support the success of the innovation.
- Evidence any financial or business metrics and/or statements with supporting documentation, including audited statements, third party independent data reports or client/partner endorsements and testimonials.
Lodging your submission
Click here to create a profile and enter your online submission.