Client Service of the Year (Company)
This award recognises the nation’s most effective advice firm when it comes to delivering a winning customer experience, taking into account the business benefits associated with effective customer service/satisfaction, such as the uplift in new, repeat and referred business and accompanying increased revenue.
This is a company award that is open to any independent or non-aligned or boutique financial advice firm and is based on the period from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016.
Submissions will be judged on their responses to the following:
- What does customer service mean to your advice firm and how does that influence your client engagement initiatives?
- Highlight the customer service strategies that elevated the operational, financial and business performance of your advice practice during the 2016 calendar year. Use specific examples, including evidence where relevant (i.e. volume of business written, new customers, higher fees, increased communications etc.).
- What sets your customer service proposition apart from other advice firms – what makes you unique and how does that help increase new, repeat and referred business? Please use examples or provide evidence if relevant.
- What has been your advice firm’s greatest achievement in increasing your customer service capabilities during the 2016 calendar year?
- Please outline your advice firm’s strategy – highlighting the aims, objectives, and tactics – for developing/strengthening your customer servicing capabilities for calendar years 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence any financial or business metrics and/or statements with supporting documentation, including audited statements, third party independent data reports or client/partner endorsements and testimonials.
Lodging your submission
Click here to create a profile and enter your online submission.