30-31 March 2021 | 9:00AM AEDT
About the Conference
Every challenge presents an opportunity to grow and the challenges of 2020 were no exception. In the aftermath of black swan events and regulatory changes, firms must rise from the ashes and adapt to the new normal.
In this year’s “ifa Business Strategy Day”, you will hear from your peers and leaders in the financial advice sector as we discuss strategies to navigate a new digital-first world and gear your firm to succeed in a post-pandemic environment.
Hear from your industry peers who have overcome the challenges of managing a remote practice while meeting the shifting needs of clients. Learn how you, too, can lead through volatility and adapt your firm to meet the impending cost, efficiency and compliance challenges 2021 will present.
What you’ll hear about by attending
Strategies for leading a remote team and developing resilience.
Develop digital strategies to meet the shifting expectations of clients and provide seamless customer experiences.
Strategies to protect your firm from cyber crime.
Insights into FASEA exams and regulatory CPD requirements.
- Hear from experts in the industry who are hand-picked to share the best practice and strategies to thrive in a digital-first world.
- Boost your skill set and gain essential tools to help you rebuild your firm and excel in 2021.
- Hear first-hand on how you can navigate through the changing landscape with a diverse range of topics addressed through the jam-packed agenda.
- Networking opportunities to delve into the minds of the industry’s best.
- Add to your CPD hours with this educational and practical strategy day.
Who should attend?
- Advice practice owners, principals, managers and sole practitioners.
- Businesses seeking to adapt to the challenges of COVID-19, regulatory change and disruption.
- Product providers wanting to connect with decision-makers in advice practices.